Dn 600mm En124 C250 Composite Manhole Cover with Lifting Keys
|FOB Price:||US $70 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $70/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, cash|
- Model NO.: MR102C
- Casting Form Material: SMC
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Service Life: Under Normal Road Condition:30 Years
- Optional Features: Locking System and Its Unique Opening Lock, Rubber
- Customization: OEM & ODM Fully Supported
- Cover Size: 650mm
- Frame Height: 60mm
- Specification: A15, B125, C250, D400
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Casting Method: Mold Pressure
- Standard: BS En124
- Raw Material: Sheet Molding Compound
- Physical Features: Anti-Corrosion, High Tensile Property, Anti-Static
- Certificate: ISO, Bsi, SGS, CE, Eurofins, Gts, BV.
- Clear Opening: 600mm
- Cover Thickness: 40mm
- Trademark: Jinmeng
- Origin: China
Product code: JM-MR102C
Material: SMC (sheet molding compound)
Clear opening (DN): 600mm
Loading capacity: BS EN124: C250
1. No recycling value
2. High erosion resistance
3. Desirable breakage security
High load performance
Jinmeng composite manhole covers with incredibly strong monolithic structure will not delaminate, which determines its high loading capacity, meeting and exceeding A15/B125/C250/D400/E600 loading rating, according to BS EN124: 1994, certificated by BSI, BV, Eurofins, etc.
Theft aversion & security
Jinmeng composite manhole covers have no resale value and cannot be sold as scrap. Applying the Jinmeng special lock device makes the road safer.
Lightness and handiness
Jinmeng composite covers are 30% lighter of the weight of steel or iron under same load rating. One of the benefits is easy to remove and replace. This quality fitted with special ergonomic lifting tool eliminates risk of installer's injury.
Long, durable service life
Jinmeng composite manhole covers continue to perform well even after 30 years in service.
Covers can be designed with logo of the agency, and inscription printed on front side. There is also possibility of producing covers and/or frames in different colors so as to identify specific service or offer aesthetical value to the laying of covers and surroundings.
Less cost of transportation, installation and usage
1. Light weight of each single cover also reflects into considerable reduction of transport expenses.
2. Compared with composite material, service life of iron manhole cover is about 8 years and needs more cost of manpower and installation ( requires more than two installers) with potential injury and defects of being vulnerable to be stolen or replaced.
3. Under normal traffic condition and suitable installation (requires only one installer), service life of Jinmeng composite manhole cover is 30 years and will not break, corrode, which also means free maintenance and zero cost of replacement throughout the life cycle. So the composite manhole cover is a better choice.
High solidity and stability
Frame with reinforcing ribs design ensures that surrounding concrete structure cements with frame firmly, which prevents displacement and cracking, unlike concrete and BMC, Jinmeng composite manhole cover will not crumble or crack. Jinmeng composite manhole cover also has the advantage of high stability, for example:
3. Chemical inertness
4. Having an proper functioning under the extremely bad weather (-40 degree-200 degree)
6. Friction resisting
Unique anti-slip surface design with varieties of tread type of Jinmeng has good performance of slip-resistance in ensuring pedestrians and vehicles'safety in wet or some extreme-weather.
Shockproof and waterproof
Rubber sealing between cover and frame enhances frame's wearing property, which reduces noise and friction upon passing of vehicles or persons. Jinmeng also offer waterproof solution if required. Jinmeng D400 and C250 composite manhole covers can be fully sealed against water.
The lower amount of CO2 released in atmosphere is related to lower weight of each single cover. Compared with iron manhole cover, loading and transporting on trucks a number of composite manhole covers would have subsequent reduction of pollution due to lower number of transports.
|Clear Open 115x245mm A15+||Cover Dia 200x400mm||For road lamps|
|Clear Open 245x245mm B125, C250, D400||Cover Dia 300x300mm||For fuel gas manhole|
|Clear Open 250x250mm A15+, B125||Cover Dia 300x300mm||For fuel gas manhole|
|Clear Open 255x395mm A15+, B125||Cover Dia 300x450mm|
|Clear Open 345x485mm A15+||Cover Dia 400x500mm||For road lamps|
|Clear Open 350x515mm A15+, B125||Cover Dia 400x500mm|
|Clear Open 355x355mm A15+, B125, C250||Cover Dia 400x400mm|
|Clear Open 450x450mm A15+, B125, C250||Cover Dia 500x500mm|
|Clear Open 550x550mm A15+, B125, C250||Cover Dia 600x600mm|
|Clear Open 600x600mm C250, D400||Cover Dia 650x650mm||Antistatic, watertight with lock|
|Clear Open 450x600mm C250, D400||Cover Dia 500x650mm||Antistatic, watertight with lock|
|Clear Open 560x720mm B125, C250, D400||Cover Dia 600x800mm|
|Clear Open 600x900mm B125, C250, D400||Cover Dia 760x1060mm||Antistatic, watertight with lock|